- Our call centre is open 24/7. You can call us at any time.
- We book patients from 6:00pm on Weekdays, 12:00noon on Saturdays and all day on Sundays/Public Holidays
- We are an after-hours GP service.
- Our doctors begin patient visits from 6:00pm on Weekdays, 12:00am on Saturdays and all day on Sundays/Public Holidays.
- At the time of your booking, you will be given a 2 hour timeframe for the doctor’s expected home visit.
- Our appointments scheduling is based on a number of factors;
- Doctor’s availability in your area.
- Urgent, Priority & Triage criteria for patients.
- We give Priority booking for children, and urgent medical conditions.
Our home doctors provide medical care to patients requiring urgent medical care for non-life-threatening medical conditions. If you or your loved ones are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, call 000 immediately.
It is important to monitor patient’s health condition and symptoms while you are waiting for a doctor’s home visit. If a patient’s condition changes, please call 1300 Dr To Me (1300 37 86 63) to discuss this with our triage team. We may advise the patient to go to hospital or call triple zero for an Ambulance.
- Our doctors are equipped to provide medical treatment of common ailments.
- Illnesses commonly treated by our doctors include, but are not limited to, acute respiratory illness, acute gastric illness, falls or physical injury, eye related illness, elderly ailments, migraines, headaches & vertigo, skin infections & rashes, asthma, ear aches & associated illnesses.
- Our doctors carry medications on-hand that they can provide to you free of cost at the doctor’s discretion.
- We can not provide services that require follow-up such as GP Mental Health Plans, Chronic Care Plans, Health Assessments, Pap Smears, Childhood Immunisations etc.
- All our services are bulk-billed if you have a Valid Medicare or DVA Card.
- For those who do not have a medicare card, there is a private fee of $140.00 for home doctor visits before 11PM, and $160 for visits after 11PM.
- Overseas students who have overseas student health cover (OSHC), and overseas visitors health cover (OVHC) with Allianz, NIB, Medibank Private or Bupa, will be required to pay privately upon booking. We can provide a receipt for the doctor’s home visit, which you can lodge with your insurer for a refund.
When you speak to our triage team, please discuss with them the symptoms and condition of the patient. This will allow us to determine best option of care for the patient. In addition to the symptoms, we also require the following information for all appointments
- Full Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Contact
- Visiting Address
- Medicare or DVA Card Details (Credit Card for Non-Medicare/DVA Clients)
- Regular GP Clinic
We employ quality local doctors to deliver best of medical care to you and your loved ones. All our doctors also deliver medical services to the community through employment at Specialist Clinics, GP Clinics or Local Hospitals. Our clinical workforce comprises of doctors working as General Practitioners (GP), GP Registrars, GP Trainees, Senior Trainee Registrars, Resident Medical Officers.
Our doctors also go through initial skills and experience assessment within our organisation and through the Department of Health & Medicare before they are deemed suitable to visit you at home. All our doctors are registered and recognised as medical practitioners under the Approved Medical Deputising Services (AMDS) program, by the Department of Health. All our doctors are registered with the Medical Board of Australia, & have an ongoing registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA).
All our doctors have substantial experience in;
- Geriatrics/Palliative Care
- Emergency and Intensive Care
- Acute Injury Care
- General Surgery
- General Medical Practice
- We are fully accredited to the latest standards of medical care by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) through GPA Accreditation Plus.
1300 Dr To Me currently provides home visiting services in Perth metropolitan area covering all suburbs between Joondalup and Kwinana. For more information about our service coverage, please see our service coverage map.